E-Commerce Undergraduate Training Mode
- 656 Downloads
Nowadays, modern division of labor is becoming increasingly clear. How do we deal with the embarrassing situation that the e-commerce major students have learned extensive but shallow knowledge? The only solution is to cultivate the application-oriented e-commerce talented person based on universities, which could improve the employment rate of electric commerce major students. From the perspective of students, this paper intends to recommend that all universities should take actions as circumstances permit and integrate all kinds of resources according to the wishes of the students. It discusses a brand new training mode for the application-oriented e-commerce undergraduate talents from the view of training direction and innovation management.
KeywordsE-commerce Training mode Employment
The authors are grateful for the anonymous reviewers who made constructive comments. This work is sponsored by Chongqing Board of Education (NO: 102313).
- 1.Li W (2012) E-commerce, the 12th five-year development plan 8(3):45–50Google Scholar
- 2.Xinzhuang W, Zhongqing D, Peixin M, Jirong H, Yong L (2004) E-commerce professionals in training objectives and training model study, vol 2(2). Chengdu University of Technology, Chengdu, pp 11–18Google Scholar
- 3.Yan L (2006) Thinking about e-commerce graduate’s employment status and counter measures. Market Mod 2(14):10–18Google Scholar
- 4.Lingyu F (2005) Innovative on e-business positions and personnel training mode. Huxiang Forum 1(4):98–100Google Scholar
- 5.Qian D, Guohua W (2008) E-commerce professional practice teaching mode. Chin Market 8(3):66–69Google Scholar
- 6.Lingyu F (2002) The demand for talent and training of e-commerce. Comput Mod 6(7):129–135Google Scholar
- 7.Xin T, Min Y (2008) E-commerce personnel training and business needs docking. In: The seventh national university on e-commerce education and academic seminars conference proceedings, vol 8(2), pp 167–172Google Scholar
- 8.Guoguang M, Hong C (2006) E-commerce talents training mode. Prof Time Space 3(10):29–37Google Scholar