Simulation Of Emission Dispersion As The Method Of Air Quality Management
The article overlooks the mathematical simulation of air pollutants dis persion in the ambient atmosphere. A short analysis of the necessity for atmospheric dispersion modeling is presented and the influence of major factors on emission transfer in the atmosphere is examined. Based on the given factors a mathematical model of air pollution dispersion is developed. The operation of this model is examined on x-pollutant of an industrial enterprise from Moldova and the graphic visualization of the dispersion progress is presented.
KeywordsDispersion models emission transfer atmospheric turbulence mathematical modeling difference schemes numerical methods graphic visualization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Calvert S. Handbook of air pollution technology. Part 2, pp. 429–445 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Pasquill F. The estimation of the dispersion of windborne material, The Meteorological Magazine, Vol. 90, No. 1063, pp. 33–49 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Paţiuc V., Râbacova G., Secrieru I., Zolotarevschi V. Numeric methods in the differential and integral problems, pp. 7–30 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.Secrieru, I. The spectral properties of operators in approximate schemes, pp. 1–3 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.Marchuk, G.I. Mathematical modeling in problem of security of the milieu, pp. 46–70 (1982).Google Scholar