Environmental Aspects of Aquaculture
- Kenneth D. BlackAffiliated withEcology Department, Scottish Association for Marine Science, Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory
Scientifically defensible and transparent regulation of aquaculture is necessary to protect the marine environment, ensure the supply of environmental services for all users, and promote the adoption of best environmental practices.
- Environmental Aspects of Aquaculture
- Book Title
- Aquaculture, Innovation and Social Transformation
- Book Part
- Part III
- pp 97-113
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- The International Library of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Ethics
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.