Past, Present and Future Trends in the Use of Computers in Fisheries Research
KeywordsHard Disk Central Processing Unit Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer Random Access Memory Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carlson S (2006) Lost in a sea of science data. The Chronicle of Higher Education, Information Technology Section 52(42):A35 (Source: http://chronicle.com/free/v52/i42/42a03501.htm, accessed 12 January 2008).
- Hermann AJ, Hinckley S, Dobbins EL, Haidvogel DB, Mordy C (in press) Quantifying cross-shelf and vertical nutrient flux in the Gulf of Alaska with a spatially nested, coupled biophysical model. Progress in Oceanography.Google Scholar
- Iannelli JN, Barbeaux S, Honkalehto T, Kotwicki S, Aydin K, Williamson N (2007) Eastern bering sea pollock. In: National Marine Fisheries Service Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation Report for the Groundfish Resources of the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands Region in 2007. North Pacific Fishery Management Council, Anchorage, AK.Google Scholar
- IPCC (2007) Climate Change (2007) Synthesis Report. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.Google Scholar
- Kessler M (2007) Days of officially drowning in data almost upon us. USA Today, Technology News, March, 05, 2007 (Source: http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2007-03-05-data_N.htm accessed 12 January 2008).
- Lyman P, Varian HR (2003) How much information? School of Information Management and Systems, University of California at Berkeley (Source: http://www2.sims.berkeley.edu/research/projects/how-much-info-2003/, accessed 12 January 2008).
- Moore GE (1965) Cramming more components onto integrated circuits. Electronics Magazine 38(8) (April 19, 1965).Google Scholar
- Nielsen JL (2006) Thoughts from Kansas. President’s hook. Fisheries 31(10):480, 514–515.Google Scholar
- Ona E, Dalen J, Knudsen HP, Patel R, Andersen LN, Berg S (2006) First data from sea trials with the new MS70 multibeam sonar. Journal Acoustic Society of America 120:3017–3018.Google Scholar
- O’Neill ET, Lavoie BF, Bennett R (2003) Trends in the evolution of the public web. D-Lib Magazine, 9(4), April 2003 (Source: http://www.dlib.org/dlib/april03/lavoie/04lavoie.html, accessed 12 January 2008). DOI: 10.1045/april2003-lavoie.
- Schnute JT, Maunder MN, Ianelli JN (2007) Designing tools to evaluate fishery management strategies: can the scientific community deliver? ICES Journal of Marine Science 64:1077–1084.Google Scholar
- Walters CJ (1989) Development of microcomputer use in fisheries research and management. In: Edwards EF, Megrey BA (eds.) Mathematical Analysis of Fish Stock Dynamics. American Fisheries Society Symposium 6:3–7.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009