Dual-Phase-Lagging and Porous-Medium Heat Conduction Processes
We review some major progresses on dual-phase-lagging heat conduction and its intrinsic application in porous-medium heat conduction. The topics include well-posedness, solution structure, thermal wave and resonance, and intrinsic equivalence between the dual-phase-lagging heat conduction and the Fourier heat conduction in porous media subject to lack of local thermal equilibrium.
KeywordsPorous Medium Heat Conduction Representative Elementary Volume Heat Conduction Equation Local Thermal Equilibrium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anisimòv SI, Kapeliovich BL, Perelman TL (1974) Sov. Phys. JETP 39: 375–377.Google Scholar
- Bejan A (2004) Convection heat transfer (3rd ed). Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Bejan A, Dincer I, Lorente S, Miguel AF, Reis AH (2004) Porous and complex flow structures in modern technologies. Springer, New York.Google Scholar
- Nield DA, Bejan A (2006) Convection in porous media (3rd ed). Springer, New York.Google Scholar
- Quintard M, Whitaker S (1993) Adv. Heat Tran. 23: 369–464.Google Scholar
- Tzou DY (1997) Macro- to microscale heat transfer: the lagging behavior. Taylor & Francis, Washington.Google Scholar
- Wang LQ, Zhou XS (2000) Dual-phase-lagging heat-conduction equations. Shandong University Press, Jinan.Google Scholar
- Wang LQ, Zhou XS (2001) Dual-phase-lagging heat-conduction equations: problems and solutions. Shandong University Press, Jinan.Google Scholar
- Wang LQ, Zhou XS, Wei XH (2008) Heat Conduction: mathematical models and analytical solutions. Springer-Verlag, Berlin.Google Scholar
- Whitaker S (1999) The method of volume averaging. Kluwer, Dordrecht.Google Scholar