Part of the Signals and Communication Technology book series (SCT)
UWB For Wireless Communications
KeywordsPower Spectral Density Gaussian Pulse Fractional Bandwidth Pulse Repetition Interval Federal Communication Commission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Online reference:http://www.fcc.gov/oet/info/rules.
- 2.K. Siwiak, “Ultra-wideband radio: A new pan and positioning technology,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Society News, February 2002, pp. 4–9.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Siwiak, P. Withington and S. Phelan, “Ultra-wideband radio: The emergency of an important new technology,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC-Spring, vol. 2, no. 53, pp. 1169–1172, 2001.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Siwiak, “Ultra-wideband radio: Introducing a new technology,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC-Spring, vol. 2, no. 53, 2001, pp. 1088–1093.Google Scholar
- 5.FCC, “Revision of Part 15 the Commission’s Rules Regarding Ultra-wideband Transmission Systems,” ET Docket, 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Hongson et al., “On the spectral and power requirements for UWB transmission,” ICC 2003, vol. 1, May 2003, pp. 738–742.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Sheng, “Transceiver design and system optimization for Ultra-Wideband communications,” Ph.D. Dissertation, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, May 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.J.R. Davis et al., “Some physical constraints on the use of carrier free waveforms in the radio wave transmission systems,” Proc. IEEE, June 1979, pp. 884–890.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Ghavami, L.B. Michael and R. Kohno, Ultra Wideband Signals and Systems in Communication Engineering, Wiley, 2004.Google Scholar
- 10.G.B. Arfken and H.J. Weber, Mathematical Methods for Physicists, Elsevier Academic Press, MA, USA.Google Scholar
- 11.H.L. Van Trees, Detection, Estimation and Modulation Theory, Pt-1, John Wiley, NY, 1968.Google Scholar
- 12.H. Nikookar, Wavelet Radio: Smart, Adaptive and Reconfigurable Wireless Systems based on Wavelets, Tutorial, WPMC2007, 3–6 December 2007, Jaipur, India.Google Scholar
- 13.H. Nikookar, Wavelets for Wireless Communication, Tutorial, European Conference on Wireless Technology, Munich, Germany, October 2007.Google Scholar
- 14.K.S. Shanmugham, Digital and Analog Communication Systems, John Wiley, 1985, NY, USA.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009