Robust Design of an Anti-windup Compensated 3rd-Generation Crone Controller
Based on a electromechanical system to be digitally controlled, this paper shows how to add an anti-windup feature to a third-generation CRONE controller.
KeywordsSensitivity Function Generalize Template Windup Problem Stability Degree Uncertainty Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Oustaloup A (1991) The CRONE control, ECC’91, Grenoble, France.Google Scholar
- 4.Lanusse P (1994) De la commande CRONE de première génération à la commande CRONE de troisième génération, PhD thesis, Bordeaux I University, France.Google Scholar
- 5.Vinagre B, Chen YO (2002) Lecture notes on fractional calculus applications in control and robotics; in: Vinagre Blas, YangQuan Chen, (eds.) The 41st IEEE CDC2002 Tutorial Workshop #2, pp. 1-310 http://mechatronics.ece. usu.edu/foc/cdc02_tw2_ln.pdf, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 6.Lanusse P, Oustaloup A (2004) Windup compensation system for fractional controller; 1st IFAC Workshop on Fractional Differentiation and its Applications, FDA’04, Bordeaux, France.Google Scholar
- 7.Melchior P, Petit N, Lanusse P, Aoun M, Levron F, Oustaloup A (2004) Matlab based crone toolbox for fractional systems, 1st IFAC Workshop on Fractional Differentiation and its Applications, FDA’04, Bordeaux, France.Google Scholar
- 8.Oustaloup A, Mathieu B, Lanusse P (1995) The CRONE control of resonant plants: application to a flexible transmission, Eur. J. Control, 1(2).Google Scholar
- 9.Pommier V, Sabatier J, Lanusse P, Oustaloup A (2002) CRONE control of a nonlinear Hydraulic Actuator, Control Eng. Pract. 10(4):391-402.Google Scholar
- 10.Lanusse P, Oustaloup A, Mathieu B (2000) Robust control of LTI square MIMO plants using two CRONE control design approaches, IFAC Symposium on Robust Control Design “ROCOND 2000”, Prague, Czech Republic.Google Scholar
- 11.Melchior P, Poty A, Oustaloup A (2005) Path tracking design by frequency band-limited fractional differentiator prefilter; ENOC-2005, Eindhoven, Netherlands.Google Scholar
- 12.Orsoni B, Melchior P, Oustaloup A (2001) Davidson-Cole transfer function in path tracking, 6th IEEE European Control Conference ECC’2001, Porto, Portugal.Google Scholar
- 13.Sutter D (1997) La commande CRONE multiscalaire: application à des systèmes mécaniques articulés; PhD thesis, Bordeaux I University, France.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007