Part of the Advances In Global Change Research book series (AGLO, volume 28)
The Wisconsin Dynamic/Microphysical Model (WISCDYMM) and the use of it to Interpret Satellite-Observed Storm Dynamics
KeywordsGravity Wave Cloud Water Cloud Model Convective Available Potential Energy Vertical Wind Shear
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, J. R., K. K. Droegemeier, and R. B. Wilhelmson, 1985: Simulation of the thunderstorm subcloud environment. Prepr. 14th Conf. Severe Local Storms. Indianapolis, IN., Amer. Meteor. Soc., 147-150.Google Scholar
- Cotton, W. R., M. A. Stephens, T. Nehrkorn, and G. J. Tripoli, 1982: The Colorado state University three-dimensional cloud model - 1982. Part II: An ice phase parameterization. J. Rech. Atmos., 16, 295-320.Google Scholar
- Fujita, T. T., 1982: Principle of stereographic height computations and their application to stratospheric cirrus over severe thunderstorms, J. Meteor. Soc. Japan., 60, 355-368.Google Scholar
- Knight, C. A. (ed.), 1982: The Cooperative convective precipitation experiment (CCOPE), 18 May-7 August 1981. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 63, 386-398.Google Scholar
- Lin, H.-M. and P. K. Wang, 1997: A numerical study of microphysical processes in the 21 June 1991 Northern Taiwan mesoscale precipitation system. Terres. Atmos. Oceanic Sci., 8, 385-404.Google Scholar
- Straka, J. M., 1989: Hail growth in a highly glaciated central High Plains multi-cellular hailstorm. Ph.D. Diss., Dept. Meteorology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 413 pp.Google Scholar
- Wade, C. G., 1982: A preliminary study of an intense thunderstorm which move across the CCOPE research network in southeastern Montana. Proc. 9th Conf. on Weather Forecasting and Analysis. Seattle, WA, Amer. Meteor. Soc., 388-395.Google Scholar
- Wang, P. K. et al., 2001: A cloud model interpretation of the enhanced V and other signatures atop severe thunderstorms. Prepr. 11th Conference Satellite Meteorology and Oceanography, 15-18 October 2001, American Meteorological Society, Madison, WI, 402-403.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007