Part of the Advances In Global Change Research book series (AGLO, volume 28)
Rainfall Estimation Using a Cloud Patch Classification Map
KeywordsRain Rate Convective Cloud Cloud System Rainfall Rate Global Precipitation Climatology Project
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adler, R. F., G. J. Huffman, and P. R. Keehn, 1994: Global rain estimates from microwave adjusted geosynchronous IR data. Remote Sens. Rev., 11, 125-152.Google Scholar
- Dobrin, B. P., T. Viero, and M. Gabbouj, 1994: Fast watershed algorithms: analysis and extensions. Nonlinear Image Processing V., 2180, 209-220.Google Scholar
- Hykin, S., 1994: Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation. Macmillan College Pub.Google Scholar
- Kohonen, T., 1995: Self-Organizing Map. Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- [NCEP] National Center for Environmental Prediction, National Stage IV QPE Product. http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/ylin/pcpanl/stage4.
- Scofield, R. A. and R. J. Kuligowski, 2002: Status and outlook of operational satellite precipitation algorithms for extreme precipitation events. Proc. 1 st Workshop Int. Precipitation Working Group; September 23-27 2002; Madrid, Spain, 43-51.Google Scholar
- Tapiador, F. J., C. Kidd, V. Levizzani, and F. S. Marzano, 2002: A neural network PMW/IR combined procedure for short term/small area rainfall estimates. Proc. 1 st Workshop Int. Precipitation Working Grou p, September 23-27 2002, Madrid, Spain, 167-173.Google Scholar
- Turk, F. J., F. S. Marzano, and E. A. Smith, 1998: Combining geostationary and SSM/I data for rapid rain rate estimation and accumulation. Proc. 9th Conference on Satellite Meteorology and Oceanography, Paris, 462-465.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007