Neural Network tools for Satellite Rainfall Estimation
Part of the Advances In Global Change Research book series (AGLO, volume 28)
- 1.3k Downloads
KeywordsRainfall Rate Passive Microwave Surface Rainfall Quantitative Precipitation Forecast Neural Network Application
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Birkhoff, G. and S. Mac Lane, S., 1996: Affine geometry. In A Survey of Modern Algebra, 5th edn. New York: Macmillan, pp. 268-275.Google Scholar
- Haykin, S. S., 1999: Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation, 2nd dn. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-HallGoogle Scholar
- Hsu, K., S. Sorooshian, Y. Hong, and X. Gao, 2002: Cloud classification and rainfall estimation using GOES imagery. Int. Conf. Quantitative Precipitation Forecasting, Reading, UK, 2-6 September.Google Scholar
- Kolmogorov, A. N., 1963: On the representation of continuous functions of several variables by superposition of continuous functions of one variable and addition. Amer. Mathematical Soc. Trans., 28, 55-99.Google Scholar
- Sarle, W. S., 1994: Neural networks and statistical models. Proc. 19 th Annual SAS Users Group International Conference. Cary, NC, SAS Institute, 1538-1550.Google Scholar
- Turk, F. J., E. E. Ebert, H.-J. Oh, and B. J. Sohn, 2002: Validation and applications of a realtime global precipitation analysis. Proc. IGARSS, 24-28 June 2002, Toronto, Canada.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007