Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsEuropean Union Prime Minister Presidential Election Parliamentary Election Crimean Peninsula
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Encyclopedia of Ukraine, 5 vols. 1984–93. Aslund, Anders, Revolution in Orange: The Origins of Ukraine’s Democratic Breakthrough. 2006Google Scholar
- D’Anieri, Paul, Economic Interdependence in Ukrainian-Russian Relations. 2000. — Understanding Ukrainian Politics: Power, Politics and Institutional Design. 2006Google Scholar
- Kuzio, Taras, Kravchuk, Robertand D’Anieri, Paul, State and Institution Building in Ukraine. 2000Google Scholar
- Magocsi, P. R., A History of Ukraine. 1997Google Scholar
- Motyl, A. J., Dilemmas of Independence: Ukraine after Totalitarianism. 1993Google Scholar
- Nahaylo, B., Ukrainian Resurgence. 2nd ed. 2000Google Scholar
- Reid, A., Borderland: A Journey Through the History of Ukraine. 1997Google Scholar
- Wilson, Andrew, The Ukrainians: Unexpected Nation. 2000.—Ukraine’s Orange Revolution. 2006 National Statistical Office: State Committee of Statistics of Ukraine, 3 Shota Rustavely St., Kyiv 01023. Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
© The Editor(s) 2015