Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Parliamentary Election Unity Government Expansionary Fiscal Policy Austronesian Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dunn, James, East Timor: A Rough Passage to Independence. 2003 Hainsworth, Paul and McCloskey, Stephen, (eds.) The East Timor Google Scholar
- Question: The Struggle for Independence from Indonesia. 2000 Kohen, Arnold S., From the Place of the Dead: Bishop Belo and the Struggle Google Scholar
- for East Timor. 2000 Kingsbury, Damien and Leach, Michael, (eds.) East Timor: Beyond Google Scholar
- Independence. 2007 Nevins, Joseph, A Not-So-Distant Horror: Mass Violence in East Timor. 2005 Robinson, Geoffrey, "If You Leave Us Here, We Will Die": How Genocide Google Scholar
- Was Stopped in East Timor. 2009 Tanter, Richard, Ball, Desmond and Van Klinken, Gerry, (eds.) Masters of Google Scholar
- Terror: Indonesia’s Military and Violence in East Timor. 2006Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: DirecÃ§o Nacional de Estatistica, Rua de Caicoli, P. O. Box 10, Dili.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.statistics.gov.tl
© The Editor(s) 2015