Part of the The Statesman’s Yearbook book series (SYBK)
KeywordsPrime Minister Trade Fair Labour Party Nationalist Party Child Allowance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- National Statistics Office (Lascaris, Valletta). Abstract of Statistics, a quarterly digest of statistics, quarterly and annual trade returns, annual vital statistics and annual publications on shipping and aviation, education, agriculture, industry, National Accounts and Balance of Payments. Malta in Figures 2014.Google Scholar
- Department of Information (3 Castille Place, Valletta). The Malta Government Gazette, Malta Information, Economic Survey [year], Reports on the Working of Government Departments, Business Opportunities on Malta, Acts of Parliament and Subsidiary Legislation, Laws of Malta, Constitution of Malta 1992.Google Scholar
- Central Bank of Malta. Annual Reports.Google Scholar
- Chamber of Commerce (annual). Trade Directory.Google Scholar
- Berg, W. G., Historical Dictionary of Malta. 1995Google Scholar
- Pace, Roderick, The European Union’s Mediterranean Enlargement: Cyprus and Malta. 2006Google Scholar
- The Malta Year Book. Annual Google Scholar
- National Statistical Office: National Statistics Office, Lascaris, Valletta CMR 02.Google Scholar
- Website: http://www.nso.gov.mt
© The Editor(s) 2015