Part of the Modern Birkhäuser Classics book series (volume 88)
Drawing Curves Over Number Fields
This paper develops some of the ideas outlined by Alexander Grothendieck in his unpublished Esquisse d’un programme  in 1984.
KeywordsModulus Space Riemann Surface Number Field Fuchsian Group Cell Decomposition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Belyi G.V., On Galots extensions of the maximal cyclotomic field (in Russian). Izvestiya An SSSR, ser. matem., 43:2 (1979), 269–276.Google Scholar
- Penner R.C., The Teichmuller Space of a Punctured Surface, preprint.Google Scholar
- Vladutz, S.G., Modular curves and the codes of polynomial complexity (in Russian). Preprint, 1978.Google Scholar
- Manin Yu. I., Reflections on arithmetical physics, Talk at the Poiana-Brashov School on Strings and Conformai Field Theory, Sept. 1987, 1–14.Google Scholar
- Itzyczon, C., Random Geometry, Lattices and Fields. “New perspectives in Quantum Field Theory”, Jaca (Spain), 1985.Google Scholar
- Threlfall, W., Gruppenbilder, Abh. Sachs. Akad. Wiss. Math.-Phys. Kl.41, S. 1–59.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2007