Wiki-based Knowledge Sharing in A Knowledge-Intensive Organization
Knowledge sharing is the core of knowledge management. For a knowledge-intensive organization, knowledge sharing plays a very important role in organizational knowledge integration and innovation. However, as many knowledge-intensive organizations do not have good knowledge-sharing platforms and advanced methods, it is very difficult for them to achieve knowledge sharing effectively. Wiki is a kind of new software of knowledge sharing, generated along with the development of web 2.0. It can effectively help organizations achieve internal knowledge sharing. From the necessity and validity of knowledge sharing inside a knowledge-intensive organization, this article discusses the important role of Wiki for knowledge sharing combined the characteristics of it, on the basis of which studies the implementation of Wiki-based knowledge sharing in a knowledge-intensive organization.
- 1.Sander, Knowledge management by wikis, (May 10, 2007); http://www.wikipedia.org/
- 2.Chen Lihua and Xu Jianchu, Wiki: the platform of collaborative work and knowledge sharing in the network age, China Information Herald, no. 1, 2005 (1), pp. 51–54.Google Scholar
- 3.Using a Wiki for knowledge sharing and SQL Server database documentation, (March 19, 2007); http://www.codeproject.com/asp/wiki.asp.
- 4.Song Jianyuan and Chen Jin, Research on the sharing approaches and organizational culture of enterprise tacit knowledge, Technology Economy, no.4, 2005, pp. 27–29.Google Scholar
- 5.Sebastian Schaffert, IkeWiki: A SemanticWiki for Collaborative Knowledge Management, (May 7, 2007); http://www.bibsonomy.org/bibtex/.
- 6.Gua Hongying and Li Feng, Wiki technology and application, Oil-Gasfield Surface Engineering, vol.24, no.6, 2005, pp. 53–54.Google Scholar
- 7.Fan Pingjun, On the Barriers And Cures In Organizational Knowledge Sharing, Scientific Management Research, vol.21, no.6, 2003, pp. 93–95.Google Scholar
- 8.Jennifer Gonzalez-Reinhart, Wiki and the Wiki Way: Beyond a Knowledge Management Solution (May 19, 2002); http://www.kmcenter.org.
- 9.Wiki-one of New Internet Applications, (April 20, 2007); http://digi.it.sohu.com/s2005
- 10.An enterprise applys Wiki: are you ready, (April 16, 2007); http://blog.beyond-future.com.