Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
Automatic Parallelization of Sequential Specifications for Symmetric MPSoCs
KeywordsField Programmable Gate Array Task Graph Intermediate Representation Target Architecture Preceding Task
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection. http://gcc.gnu.org/.
- S.J. Kim and J.C. Browne. A general approach to mapping of parallel computation upon multiprocessor architectures. In Int. Conference on Parallel Processing, pages 1-8, 1988.Google Scholar
- J.P. Luis, C.G. Carvalho, and J.C. Delgado. Parallelism extraction in acyclic code. In Parallel and Distributed Processing, 1996. PDP ’96. Proceedings of the Fourth Euromicro Workshop on, pages 437-447, Braga, January 1996.Google Scholar
- C.J. Newburn and J.P. Shen. Automatic partitioning of signal processing programs for symmetric multiprocessors. In PACT ’96, 1996.Google Scholar
- A. Tumeo, M. Monchiero, G. Palermo, F. Ferrandi, and D. Sciuto. A design kit for a fully working shared memory multiprocessor on FPGA. In Proceedings of ACM GLSVLSI’07 - Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI, March 11-13 2007.Google Scholar
- W.K. Wang. Process scheduling using genetic algorithms. In IEEE Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing, pages 638-641, 1995.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007