Bulk Synchronous Parallel ML with Exceptions
KeywordsException Handling Parallel Vector Global Synchronization Exception Mechanism Bulk Synchronous Parallel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Bisseling. Parallel Scientific Computation. A structured approach using BSP and MPI. Oxford University Press, 2004.Google Scholar
- M. Cole. Algorithmic Skeletons: Structured Management of Parallel Computation. MIT Press, 1989.Google Scholar
- F. Gava and F. Loulergue. A Static Analysis for Bulk Synchronous Parallel ML to Avoid Parallel Nesting. Future Generation Computer Systems, 21(5):665-671, 2005.Google Scholar
- L. Gesbert and F. Loulergue. Semantics of bulk synchronous parallel ml with exceptions. In Zoltán Horváth, editor, Draft proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL’06). to appear, 2006.Google Scholar
- X. Leroy, D. Doligez, J. Garrigue, D. Rémy, and J. Vouillon. The Objective Caml System release 3.09, 2005. web pages at www.ocaml.org.
- F. Loulergue, F. Gava, and D. Billiet. Bulk Synchronous Parallel ML: Modular Implementation and Performance Prediction. In Vaidy S. Sunderam, G. Dick van Albada, Peter M. A. Sloot, and Jack Dongarra, editors, International Conference on Computational Science, Part II, number 3515 in LNCS, pages 1046-1054. Springer, 2005.Google Scholar
- Alexander B. Romanovsky, Christophe Dony, Jørgen Lindskov Knudsen, and Anand Tripathi, editors. Advances in Exception Handling Techniques (the book grow out of a ECOOP 2000 workshop), volume 2022 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer, 2001.Google Scholar
- D. B. Skillicorn, J. M. D. Hill, and W. F. McColl. Questions and Answers about BSP. Scientific Programming, 6(3):249-274, 1997.Google Scholar
- M. Snir and W. Gropp. MPI the Complete Reference. MIT Press, 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007