Study on Compound Genetic and Back Propagation Algorithm for Prediction of Coal and Gas Outburst Risk
Coal and gas outburst is a very complex phenomenon of dynamic disaster in coal mine. There exists a complex non-linear mapping relationship which could not be described with functions between outburst risk and its influential factors. Due to the originality and superiority of artificial neural network (ANN) for modeling and imitating non-linear problems, an ANN model for prediction of outburst risk is set up. Then through practical application, the performance of commonly applied Back Propagation (BP) network for outburst risk prediction is analyzed. Aimed at the weakness of BP algorithm and based on the overall searching characteristic of Genetic Algorithm (GA), an improved compound GA-BP algorithm is used to optimize the model, then both the performance of the network and the predicting reliability of the model are improved.
Key wordsoutburst risk prediction artificial neural network compound GA-BP algorithm
- 1.Wang Kai, Yu Qixiang. Non-linear Characteristics and Prediction Model of Coal and Gas Outburst. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press, 2005.3 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang Kai, Yu Qixiang, Jiang Chenglin, Wu Yaqin. Experimental Study on the Intensity of Coal and Gas Outburst. New Development on Rock Mechanics and Engineering; Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Rock Mechanics and Engineering. Rinton Press, USA, 2002. 227–230Google Scholar
- 3.The research center of Feisi technology product. MATLAB 6.5 Assistant Analysis and Design of Neural Network. Beijing: Electronics Industry Press, 2003.1 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang Xingjun, Zheng Junli. The Artificial Neural Network and Blind Signal Handling. Beijing: TsingHua University Press, 2003.1 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Yuan Ximin, Li Hongyan. Application of Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm in Hydraulic Science. Beijing: China Hydraulic Power Press, 2002.8 (In Chinese)Google Scholar