Pre-Runtime Scheduling Considering Timing and Energy Constraints in Embedded Systems with Multiple Processors
In this paper, a pre-runtime scheduling approach for hard real-time embedded systems with multiple processors is presented considering stringent timing and energy constraints. This paper adopts a formal approach, based on time Petri nets, for synthesizing feasible schedules.
KeywordsFeasible Schedule Label Transition System Energy Constraint Multiple Processor Task Instance
- T. A. AlEnawy and H. Aydin. On energy-constrained real-time scheduling. Proceedings of the 16th EuroMicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS 04), June 2004.Google Scholar
- R. Barreto. A Time Petri Net-Based Methodology for Embedded Hard Real-Time Software Synthesis. PhD Thesis, Centro de Informfitica-UFPE, April 2005.Google Scholar
- P. Godefroid. Partial Order Methods for the Verification of Concurrent Systems. PhD Thesis, University of Liege, Nov. 1994.Google Scholar
- M. Nogueira Oliveira Júnior. Desenvolvimento de Um Prototipo para a Medida NSo Invasiva da Saturacao Arterial de Oxigenio em Humanos-Oximetro de Pulso (in portuguese). MSc Thesis, Departamento de Biofisica e Radiobiologia, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, August 1998.Google Scholar
- A. K. Mok. FundamentaI Design Problems of Distributed Systems for the Hard-Real-Time Environment. PhD Thesis, MIT, May 1983.Google Scholar