Differentiated Pricing Policies in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
KeywordsService Provider Nash Equilibrium Access Network User Satisfaction Heterogeneous Wireless Network
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.CDMA Development Group, “CDMA2000 and WiFi: Making a business case for interoperability,” Sep. 2003, http://www.cdg.org.
- 3.GTRAN, “GTRAN dual-mode 802.11/CDMA wireless modem,” http://www.gtranwireless.com.
- 5.P. J. Seok and K.S. Rye, “Developing MVNO market scenarios and strategies through a scenario planning approach,” in Proc. of 7th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT’05), vol. 1, pp. 137-142.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Cocchi, S. Shenker, D. Estrin, and L. Zhang, “Pricing in computer networks: Motivation, formulation, and example,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 1, no. 6, Dec. 1993.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Parris, S. Keshav, and D. Ferrari, “A framework for the study of pricing in integrated networks,” Institute of Computer Science, Berkeley, California, TR-92-016, Mar. 1992.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Odlyzko, “Paris Metro pricing: The minimalist differentiated services solution,” in Proc. of Seventh International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS), pp. 159-161, 1999.Google Scholar
- 9.J. K. Mackie-Mason and H.R. Varian, “Economic FAQs about the Internet,”Journal of Economic Perspectives, vol. 8, no. 3, pp.24-36, 1994.Google Scholar
- 10.J. McMillan, “Selling spectrum rights,” Journal of Economic Perspectives, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 145-162, 1994.Google Scholar
- 11.S. Shakkottai and R. Srikant, “Economics of network pricing with multiple ISPs,” in Proc. of IEEE INFOCOM, vol. 1, pp. 184-194, 2005.Google Scholar
- 12.M. Mandjes, “Pricing strategies under heterogeneous service requirements,” inProc. of IEEE INFOCOM’03, vol. 2, pp. 1210-1220, 2003.Google Scholar
- 14.M. Shabany, K. Navaie, and E.S. Sousa, “Downlink resource allocation for data traffic in heterogeneous cellular CDMA networks,” in Proc. of Ninth International Symposium on Computers and Communications, vol. 1, pp. 436-441, 2004.Google Scholar
- 15.A. Zemlianov and G. de Veciana, “Capacity of ad hoc wireless networks with infrastructure support,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 23, no. 3, pp.657-667, March 2005.Google Scholar
- 16.A. Zemlianov and G. de Veciana, “Cooperation and decision-making in a wireless multi-provider setting,” in Proc. of IEEE INFOCOM, vol. 1, pp. 386-397, 2005.Google Scholar
- 17.C. K. Chau and K. M. Sim, “Analyzing the impact of selfish behaviors of Internet users and operators,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 463-465, Sept. 2003.Google Scholar
- 18.W. Wang and B. Li, “Market-driven bandwidth allocation in selfish overlay networks,” in Proc. of IEEE INFOCOM, vol. 4, pp. 2578-2589, 2005.Google Scholar
- 19.H. Lin, M. Chatterjee, S. K. Das, and K. Basu, “ARC: An integrated admission and rate control framework for CDMA data networks based on non-cooperative games,” in Proc. of 9th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom 2003), San Diego, pp. 326-338, 2003.Google Scholar
- 20.L. He and J. Walrand, “Pricing Internet services with multiple providers,” inProc. of Allerton Conference 2003.Google Scholar
- 21.J. Musacchio and J. Walrand, “WiFi access point pricing as a dynamic game,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 289-301, April 2006.Google Scholar
- 22.S. C. M. Lee, J. W. J. Jiang, J. C. S. Lui, and C. D.-Ming, “Interplay of ISPs: Distributed resource allocation and revenue maximization,” in Proc. of 26th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, 2006.Google Scholar
- 27.3GPP TR25.848 V0.5.0, “Physical Layer Aspects of UTRA High Speed Downlink Packet Access(HSDPA),” ANNEX B, TSGR1#18(01)186, Jan. 2001.Google Scholar
- 28.T. Bonald and A. Proutiere, “Wireless downlink data channels: User performance and cell dimensioning,” in Proc. of ACM MobiCom, pp. 339-352, 2003.Google Scholar
- 29.S. Faizullah and I. Marsic, “Charging for QoS in internetworks,” in Proc. of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, vol. 3, pp. 1957-1962, 2001.Google Scholar
- 30.M. Felegyhazi, M. Cagalj, and J.-P. Hubaux, “Multi-radio channel allocation in competitive wireless networks,” in Proc. of 26th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, July 2006.Google Scholar
- 31.H. Kikuchi, “(M+1)st-price auction protocol,” inProc. of the 5th International Conference on Financial Cryptography, pp. 351-363, 2002.Google Scholar
- 32.ETSI, “Requirements and architectures for intenvorking between HIPEKLANI3 and 3rd generation cellular systcms,” Tech. rep. ETSI TR 191 957, Aug.2001.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008