An Agent-Based Simulation Model of Disruptive Technologies
Part of the Agent-Based Social Systems book series (ABSS, volume 2)
KeywordsReservation Price Product Position Performance Threshold Disruptive Technology Market Coverage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Christensen CM (1997) The innovator’s dilemma. Harvard School Press, Boston, MAGoogle Scholar
- 2.Klepper S, Simons KL (1997) Technological extinctions of industrial firms: an inquiry into their nature and causes. Oxford University Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- 3.Rumelt RP (1981) Towards a strategic theory of the firm. In: Boyden Lamb R (ed) Competitive strategic advantage. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, pp. 556–570Google Scholar
- 4.Mas-Colell A, Whinston M, Green JR (1995) Microeconomic theory. Oxford University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 7.Hauser JR, Clausing D (1988) The house of quality. Harvard Business Review, May–June 1988, pp 63–73Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Tokyo 2005