Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 21)
Chapter 2.: Analysis
KeywordsRegular Expression State Diagram Textual Element Target Representation Lexical Level
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DeRemer, F. L.: Transformational grammars for languages and compilers, Technical Report No. 50, Computing Laboratory, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, England, July 1973Google Scholar
- Early, J.: An efficient context-free parsing algorithm. Comm. ACM 13, 94–102 (1970)Google Scholar
- Gries, D.: Compiler construction for digital computers. New York: John Wiley and Sons 1971Google Scholar
- Hopcroft, J. E., Ullman, J.D.: Formal languages and their relation to automata. Reading (Mass.): Addison-Wesley 1969Google Scholar
- Johnson, W. R., Porter J.S., Ackley S.I., Ross D. T.: Automatic generation of efficient lexical processors using finite state techniques. Comm. ACM 11, 805–813 (1968)Google Scholar
- Kleene, S.: Representation of events in nerve-sets. In: Automata Studies, Princeton (N.J.): Princeton Univ. Press 1956, pp. 3–42Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976