Teodorescu Transform Decomposition of Multivector Fields on Fractal Hypersurfaces
In this paper we consider Jordan domains in real Euclidean spaces of higher dimension which have fractal boundaries. The case of decomposing a Hölder continuous multivector field on the boundary of such domains is obtained in closed form as sum of two Hölder continuous multivector fields harmonically extendable to the domain and to the complement of its closure respectively. The problem is studied making use of the Teodorescu transform and suitable extension of the multivector fields. Finally we establish equivalent condition on a Hölder continuous multivector field on the boundary to be the trace of a harmonic Hölder continuous multivector field on the domain.
KeywordsClifford analysis Fractals Teodorescu-transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Abreu, J. Bory and T. Moreno: Integration of multi-vector-valued functions over fractal hypersurfaces. In preparation.Google Scholar
- R. Abreu, J. Bory and D. Peña: Jump problem and removable singularities for monogenic functions. Submitted.Google Scholar
- R. Abreu, J. Bory and M. Shapiro: The Cauchy transform for the Hodge/deRham system and some of its properties. Submitted.Google Scholar
- R. Delanghe, F. Sommen and V. Souícek: Clifford algebra and spinor-valued functions. A function theory for the Dirac operator. Related REDUCE software by F. Brackx and D. Constales. With 1 IBM-PC floppy disk (3.5 inch). Mathematics and its Applications, 53. Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht, 1992. xviii+485 pp. ISBN: 0-7923-0229-X MR 94d:30084.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Falconer, K.J.: The geometry of fractal sets. Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, 85. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1986.Google Scholar
- H. Federer: Geometric measure theory. Die Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften, Band 153, Springer-Verlag, New York Inc.,(1969) New York, xiv+676 pp.Google Scholar
- J. Gilbert, J. Hogan and J. Lakey: Frame decomposition of form-valued Hardy spaces. In Clifford Algebras in analysis and related topics, Ed. J. Ryan CRC Press, (1996), Boca Raton, 239–259.Google Scholar
- J. Gilbert and M. Murray: Clifford algebras and Dirac operators in harmonic analysis. Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics 26, Cambridge, 1991.Google Scholar
- K. Gürlebeck and W. Sprössig: Quaternionic and Clifford Calculus for Physicists and Engineers. Wiley and Sons Publ., 1997.Google Scholar
- M.L. Lapidus and H. Maier: Hypothèse de Riemann, cordes fractales vibrantes et conjecture de Weyl-Berry modifiée. (French) [The Riemann hypothesis, vibrating fractal strings and the modified Weyl-Berry conjecture] C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 313 (1991), no. 1, 19–24. 1991.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- E.M. Stein: Singular integrals and differentiability properties of functions. Princeton Math. Ser. 30, Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N.J. 1970.Google Scholar