The obstructions of a minor-closed set of graphs defined by hyperedge replacement can be constructed
We establish that the finite set of obstructions of a minor-closed set of graphs given by a hyperedge replacement grammar can be effectively constructed. Our proof uses an auxiliary result stating that the system of equations associated with a proper hyperedge replacement grammar has a unique solution.
KeywordsInternal Vertex Minor Inclusion Graph Grammar Respective Type Minor Closure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BC87]M. Bauderon and B. Courcelle. Graph expressions and graph rewritings. Mathematical System Theory 20, pages 83–127, 1987.Google Scholar
- [Cou90]B. Courcelle. The monadic second-order logic of graphs I: Recognizable sets of finite graphs. Information and Computation 85, pages 12–75, 1990.Google Scholar
- [Cou91a]B. Courcelle. The monadic second-order logic of graphs V: On closing the gap between definability and recognizability. Theoretical Computer Science 80, pages 153–202, 1991.Google Scholar
- [Cou91b]B. Courcelle. On constructing obstuction sets of words. Bulletin of EATCS 44, pages 178–185, 1991.Google Scholar
- [Cou92]B. Courcelle. The monadic second-order logic of graphs III:Tree-decompositions, minors and complexity issues. RAIRO Informatique Théorique et Applications 26, pages 257–286, 1992.Google Scholar
- [Cou93]B. Courcelle. Graph grammars, monadic second-order logic and the theory of graph minors. in N.Robertson and P.Seymour eds., Contemporary Mathematics 147, American Mathematical Society, pages 565–590, 1993.Google Scholar
- [FL89]M. Fellows and M. Langston. An analogue of the Myhill-Nerode theorem and its use in computing finite basis characterizations. Proceedings 30th Symp. FOCS, pages 520–525, 1989.Google Scholar
- [Hab93]A. Habel. Hyperedge Replacement:Grammars and languages. Lectures Notes in Comput.Sc.,vol. 643, Springer, 1993.Google Scholar
- [RS88]N. Robertson and P. Seymour. Graph minors xx: Wagner's conjecture. preprint, 1988.Google Scholar
- [RST90]N. Robertson, P. Seymour, and R. Thomas. Quickly excluding a planar graph, preprint, 1990.Google Scholar