Efficient parallel modular decomposition (extended abstract)
Modular decomposition plays an important role in the recognition of comparability graphs and permutation graphs . We prove that modular decomposition can be done in in polylogarithmic time with a linear processor bound.
KeywordsParallel algorithms graph theory graph algorithms
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Cole, Parallel Merge Sort, 27. IEEE-FOGS (1986), pp. 511–516.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Cole, U. Vishkin, Deterministic Coin Tossing with Applications to Optimal Parallel List Ranking, Information and Control 70 (1986), pp. 32–53.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Cournier, M. Habib, A New Linear Time Algorithm for Modular Decomposition, Trees in Algebra and Programming, LNCS 787 (1994), pp. 68–84.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Dahlhaus, Efficient Parallel Recognition Algorithms of Cographs and Distance Hereditary Graphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics 57 (1995), pp. 29–44.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ehrenfeucht, H. Gabow, R. McConnell, S. Sullyvan, An O(n2) Divide-and-Conquer Algorithms for the Prime Tree Decomposition of Two-Structures and Modular Decomposition of Graphs, Journal of Algorithms, 16 (1994), pp. 283–294.Google Scholar
- 7.X. He, Parallel Algorithms for Cograph Recognition with Applications, Journal of Algorithms 15 (1993), pp. 284–313.Google Scholar
- 8.P. Klein, Efficient Parallel Algorithms for Chordal Graphs, 29th IEEE-FOCS (1988), pp. 150–161.Google Scholar
- 9.R. McConnell, J. Spinrad, Linear-Time Modular Decomposition and Efficient Transitive Orientation of Comparability Graphs, Fifth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium of Discrete Algorithms (1994), pp. 536–545.Google Scholar
- 10.J.H. Muller, J. Spinrad, Incremental Modular Decomposition, Journal of the ACM, 36 (1989), pp. 1–19.Google Scholar
- 11.B. Schieber, U. Vishkin, On Finding Lowest Common Ancestors: Simplification and Parallelization, SIAM Journal on Computing 17 (1988), pp. 1253–1262.Google Scholar
- 14.J. Spinrad, P4-Trees and Substitution Decomposition, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 39 (1992), pp. 263–291.Google Scholar