Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 999)
Planar hybrid systems
KeywordsPeriodic Orbit Hybrid System Chaotic Attractor Stable Manifold Threshold Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AP]A. A. Andronov, & L. Pontryagin, Systèms Grossiers, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR, 14, 247–251, (1937).Google Scholar
- [BGM]L. Back, J. Guckenheimer, & M. Meyers, “A Dynamical Simulation Facility for Hybrid Systems,” Springer Lecture notes in Comp. Sci., 736, 255–267, (1993).Google Scholar
- [MS]de Melo & van Strien, “One Dimensional Dynamics,” Springer.Google Scholar
- [FL]X. Feng, & K. Loparo, “Chaotic Motion and its Probabilistic Description in a Family of Two Dimensional Nonlinear Systems with Hysteresis,” J. of Nonlinear Science, 12 #8, (1991).Google Scholar
- [G1]J. Guckenheimer, “Sensitive Dependence on Initial Conditions for One Dimensional Maps,” Comm. Math. Phys., 70, 133–160, (1980).Google Scholar
- [G2]J. Guckenheimer, “A Robust Stabilization Strategy for Equilibria,” IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, in press, (1995).Google Scholar
- [J]S. Johnson, “Simple Hybrid Systems,” Int. J. of Bifurcation & Chaos, to appear.Google Scholar
- [K]D.E. Koditscheck & M. Buhler, “An Analysis of a Simplified Hopping Robot,” Int. J. Robotics Research, to appear.Google Scholar
- [LY]A. Lasota & J. Yorke, “On the Existence of invariant Measures for Piecewise Monotonic Transformations,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc, 186 #12, (1973).Google Scholar
- [S]S. Sternberg, “On the Structure of Local Homeomorphisms of Euclidean n-Space, II,” Amer. J. Math., 80, 623–631, (1958).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995