On approximation properties of the Independent set problem for degree 3 graphs
The main problem we consider in this paper is the Independent Set problem for bounded degree graphs. It is shown that the problem remains MAX SNP-complete when the maximum degree is bounded by 3. Some related problems are also shown to be MAX SNP-complete at the lowest possible degree bounds. Next we study better poly-time approximation of the problem for degree 3 graphs, and improve the previously best ratio, 5/4, to arbitrarily close to 6/5. This result also provides improved poly-time approximation ratios, B+3/5+ε, for odd degree B.
KeywordsInput Graph Polynomial Time Approximation Scheme Good Ratio Bound Degree Graph Minimum Vertex Cover Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Arora, C. Lund, R. Motwani, M. Sudan and M. Szegedy. Proof verification and intractability of approximation problems. In 33rd IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.B.S. Baker. Approximation algorithms for NP-complete problems on planar graphs. Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 41:153–180, 1994.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bar-Yehuda, D. Geiger, J. Naor and R. M. Roth. Approximation algorithms for the vertex feedback set problem with applications to constraint satisfaction and bayesian inference. In Proc. of the 5th Annual ACM-SIAM Symp. on Discrete Algorithms, pages 344–354, 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.P. Berman and M. Fürer. Approximating maximum independent set in bounded degree graphs. In Proc. of the 5th Annual ACM-SIAM Symp. on Discrete Algorithms, 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.R.L. Brooks. On coloring the nodes of a network. In Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., volume 37, pages 194–197, 1941.Google Scholar
- 7.M.M. Halldórsson and J. Radhakrishnan. Greed is good: Approximating independent sets in sparse and bounded-degree graphs. In Proc. of the 26th Annual ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.M.M. Halldórsson and J. Radhakrishnan. Improved approximations of independent sets in bounded-degree graphs. In SWAT 94, 6th Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory, 1994.Google Scholar
- 11.S. Khanna, R. Motwani, M. Sudan and U. Vazirani. On syntactic versus computation views of approximability. In 35th IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 819–830, 1994.Google Scholar