Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 962)
Tutorial: Proving properties of concurrent systems with SPIN
KeywordsModel Check Linear Temporal Logic Formal Verification Concurrent System Verification Tool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C91]J. Chaves, ‘Formal methods at AT&T, an industrial usage report,’ Proc. 4th FORTE Conference, Sydney, Australia, 1991, pp. 83–90.Google Scholar
- [C74]Y. Choueka. “Theories of automata on ω-tapes: a simplified approach.’ Journal of Computer and System Science. Vol. 8, 1974, pp. 117–141.Google Scholar
- [BCG95]G. Bhat, R. Cleaveland, and O. Grumberg. ‘Efficient on-the-fly model checking for CTL*.’ Proc. 10th Symp. on Logic in Computer Science, San Diego, CA, 1995.Google Scholar
- [GPVW95]R. Gerth, D. Peled, M. Y. Vardi, P. Wolper, 'simple on-the-fly automatic verification of linear temporal logic,’ Proc. IFIP/WG6.1 Symp. on Protocol Specification, Testing, and Verification, PSTV95, Warsaw, Poland, June 1995.Google Scholar
- [H88]G. J. Holzmann, ‘An unproved protocol reachability analysis technique,’ Software, Practice and Experience, 18(2): 137–161, 1988.Google Scholar
- [GH93]P. Godefroid and G. J. Holzmann, ‘On the verification of temporal properties,’ Proc. IFIP/WG6.1 Symp. on Protocol Specification. Testing, and Verification, PSTV93, Liege, Belgium, June 1993.Google Scholar
- [H91]G. J. Holzmann, Design and validation of computer protocols. Prentice Hall. Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1991.Google Scholar
- [H94]G. J. Holzmann, ‘The theory and practice of a formal method: NewCoRe,’ Proc. 13th IFIP World Computer Congress, Hamburg. Germany, 1994, pp. 35–44.Google Scholar
- [HP94]G. J. Holzmann and D. Peled, ‘An improvement in formal verification,’ Proc. 7th FORTE Conference, Bern, Switzerland, 1994.Google Scholar
- [H95]G. J. Holzmann. ‘An analysis of bitstate hashing,’ Proc. IFIP/WG6.1 Symp. on Protocol Specification. Testing, and Verification, PSTV95, Warsaw, Poland, June 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1995