Neural networks for automatic fuzzy control system design
In this paper, a method for the automatic design of Fuzzy Control Systems is introduced. The method is based on the identification of the inverse model of the process to be controlled by using a Neural Network. The Neural Network which models the inverse process, is used again to obtain a set of tuples representing the fuzzy variables of the fuzzy controller. In order to obtain the fuzzy linguistic variables involved in the fuzzy controller, a Neural Network is used with the DCL algorithm. Finally, the fuzzy controller is implemented by a decision table. The method has been applied to the automatic development of a fuzzy controller for a highly non linear process.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Faßmer, J. “Adaptive Generierung der Produktionsregeln eines Fuzzy-Regler mit Hilfe eines Neuronalen Netzwerkes”. Diplomarbeit IFW Hannover, December 1992.Google Scholar
- Isermann, R. “Prozeidentification”. Band 1, 2. Springer Verlag 1988.Google Scholar
- Kosko. B. “Neural networks and fuzzy systems”. Prentice-Hall International 1992.Google Scholar
- Lee, C.C. “Fuzzy logic in control systems: Fuzzy logic controler part I-II”. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Mar/April 1990, vol. 20, n. 2, pp. 1320–1336.Google Scholar
- Narendra, K.S.; Parthasarathy, K. “Identification and control of dynamical system using neural networks”. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, March 1990, vol. 1, n. 1, pp. 4–27.Google Scholar
- Procyk, T.J.; Mamdami,E.H. “Alinguistic self-organizing process controller”. Automatica 1979,vol. 15, pp. 15–30.Google Scholar
- Quin, S.-Z.; Su, H.T.; Mc Avoy, T.J. “Comparation of four neural net learning methods for dynamic system identification”. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Jan 92, vol. 3, n. 1, pp. 122–130.Google Scholar
- Reynold Chu, S.; Shoureshi, R.; Tenorio, M. “Neural networks for system identification”. IEEE Control System Magazine, April 1990, pp. 31–34.Google Scholar
- Takagi, H. “Fusion technology of fuzzy theory and neural networks suvey and future directions”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks., July 1990, pp. 13–26.Google Scholar
- Takagi, H.; Hayashi, I. “Fuzzy reasoning”. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, Mai 1991, vol. 5, n. 5, pp. 191–212.Google Scholar
- Wang, L-X.; Mendel, J.M. “Generating fuzzy rules by learning from examples”. Proceedings of the 1991 IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control. Arlinton, California 1991.Google Scholar