The MD5 message-digest algorithm in the XILINX FPGA
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 849)
KeywordsHash Function Slovak Republic XILINX FPGA Initial Constant FPGA Family
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Rivest.: ”The MD4 Message Digest Algorithm”, RFC 1320, MIT and Data Security, Inc., April 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Rivest.: ”The MD5 Message Digest Algorithm”, RFC 1321, MIT and Data Security, Inc., April 1992.Google Scholar
- 3.“ISO/IEC Draft 10118 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Hash functions,” ISO 1992Google Scholar
- 4.C.P. Schorr, “FFT-Hash II, Efficient Cryptographic Hashing,” Proc. of EUROCRYPT, Budapest 1992, pp. 44–47.Google Scholar
- 5.“The Programmable Logic Data Book,” XILINX, 2100 logic Drive, San Jose, CA 95124, 1993.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1994