Dynamic labeled 2-structures with variable domains
We consider the problem of making the notion of dynamic labeled 2-structure even more dynamic by allowing the domain of a dynamic labeled 2-structure to vary by either adding new elements or deleting some elements. To this aim we study in the framework of dynamic labeled 2-structures the operation of disjoint union (in combination with group-theoretic operations induced by selectors) and a more general operation of amalgamated union.
KeywordsDisjoint Union Decomposition Tree Label Function Derivation Tree Graph Grammar
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [EhHR]A. Ehrenfeucht, T. Harju and G. Rozenberg, Quotients and plane trees of group labeled 2-structures, Leiden University, Department of Computer Science, Technical Report No. 03, 1994.Google Scholar
- [EhR1]A. Ehrenfeucht and G. Rozenberg, Theory of 2-structures, parts I and II, Theoretical Computer Science, v. 70, 277–342, 1990.Google Scholar
- [EhR2]A. Ehrenfeucht and G. Rozenberg, Dynamic labeled 2-structures, Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, to appear.Google Scholar
- [EnR]J. Engelfriet and G. Rozenberg, Graph grammars based on node rewriting: an introduction to NLC graph grammars, in [EKR].Google Scholar
- [EKR]H. Ehrig, H.-J. Kreowski and G. Rozenberg (Eds.), Graph grammars and their application to computer science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 532, Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, 1991.Google Scholar