Remarks on the inverse scattering transform associated with toda equations
The Inverse Scattering Transforms used to solve both the 2+1 Toda equation and a novel reduction, the Toda differential-delay equations are outlined. There are a number of interesting features associated with these systems and the related scattering theory.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.S. Chakravarty and Mark J. Ablowitz, On reductions of the Self-Dual Yang-Mills Equations, in Painleve Transcendents, Ed. D. Levi and P. Winternitz, Plenum Press, 1992, p.331–343Google Scholar
- 5.Mark J. Ablowitz and P. Clarkson, Solitons, Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Inverse Scattering, Cambridge University Press 1991, 516 pagesGoogle Scholar
- 7.J. Villarroel and Mark J. Ablowitz, Phys. Lett. A (To be published)Google Scholar
- 8.J. Villarroel and Mark J. Ablowitz, J. Phys. A: Mathematics (To be published)Google Scholar
- 10.V. Lipovskii, S. Nikulichev. Proc. of Leningrad State Univ., 4 (1988), (in Russian)Google Scholar