Specialization: Where do the difficulties occur?
An analytical study of the Sowa's elementary specialization operations is presented in this paper. Each operation is studied independently, then combined with the others. Some complexity results are proven. For instance, the elementary decision problems, related to these operations, are shown to be isomorphic-complete or NP-complete. The main objective of this paper is a better understanding of the reasons of the difficulties occurring in the algorithmic study of these operations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CC]G. Chaty, M. Chein, Réductions de graphes et systèmes de Church-Rosser. R.A.I.R.O. Oper. Res., vol.15, n∘2, 1981, 109–117.Google Scholar
- [C]M. Chein, S-graphes(1): Notions de base. Res. Rep. CRIM, 87, oct. 1989.Google Scholar
- [CM]M. Chein, M.L. Mugnier, Conceptual Graphs: Fundamental Notions. Res. Report LIRMM, n∘91-188, Nov 1991, 35p. (submitted to the R.I.A.).Google Scholar
- [E]G. Ellis, Compiled Hierarchical Retrieval. 6th Annual Workshop on Conceptual Graphs, 1991, 187–207.Google Scholar
- [FLDC]J. Fargues, M.C. Landau, A. Dugourd, L. Catach, Conceptual Graphs for Semantic Information Processing. IBM Journal of Res. and Dev., 30, 1, 1986, 70–79.Google Scholar
- [GJ]Garey, JohnsonGoogle Scholar
- [J]M.K. Jackman, Inference and the Conceptual Graph Knowledge Representation Language. In S. Moralee, edt, Research and Development in Expert Systems IV, Cambridge University Press, 1988.Google Scholar
- [H]G. Huet, Confluent Reductions: Abstract Properties and Applications to Term Rewriting Systems. Journal of A.C.M., vol. 27, 1980, 797–821.Google Scholar
- [MC]M.L. Mugnier, M. Chein, Polynomial Algorithms for Projection and Matching Problems. 7th Annual Workshop on Conceptual Graphs, New Mexico University, July 1992.Google Scholar
- [S]J. Sowa, Conceptual Structures. Information Processing in Mind and Machine. Addison-Wesley, 1984.Google Scholar
- [W]M. Willems, Generalization of Conceptual Graphs. 6th Annual Workshop on Conceptual Graphs, 1991.Google Scholar