Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 636)
Tutorial notes: Reasoning about logic programs
KeywordsLogic Program Logic Programming Input Mode Partial Evaluation Procedure Call
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bruynooghe & De Schreye, 1986]Bruynooghe, M. and De Schreye, D. (1986). Tutorial notes for: abstract interpretation in logic programming. Technical report, Department of Computer Science, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, Tutorial given at ICLP-86, Seattle. Notes available from the authors. Department of Computer Science, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Celestijnenlaaan 200A, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium.Google Scholar
- [Bundy et al, 1990]Bundy, A., Smaill, A. and Hesketh, J. (1990). Turning eureka steps into calculations in automatic program synthesis. In Clarke, S.L.H., (ed.), Proceedings of UK IT 90, pages 221–6. Also available from Edinburgh as DAI Research Paper 448.Google Scholar
- [Bundy et al, 1991]Bundy, A., Stevens, A., van Harmelen, F., Ireland, A. and Smaill, A. (1991). Rippling: A heuristic for guiding inductive proofs. Research Paper 567, Dept. of Artificial Intelligence, Edinburgh, To appear in Artificial Intelligence.Google Scholar
- [De Schreye, 1992]De Schreye, K. D. and Verschaetse. (1992). Termination of logic programs: Tutorial notes. Technical Report CW-report 148, Department of Computer Science, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, To appear in the proceedings of Meta-92.Google Scholar
- [Deville, 1990]Deville, Y. (1990). Logic programming: systematic program development. Addison-Wesley Pub. Co.Google Scholar
- [Hogger, 1984]Hogger, C.J. (1984). Introduction to logic programming. Academic Press.Google Scholar
- [Hogger, 1990]Hogger, C.J. (1990). Essentials of Logic Programming. Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- [Lloyd, 1987]Lloyd, J.W. (1987). Foundations of Logic Programming. Symbolic Computation. Springer-Verlag, Second, extended edition.Google Scholar
- [Maher, 1987]Maher, M.J. (1987). Equivalences of logic programs. In Minker, J., (ed.), Foundations of Deductive Databases and Logic Programming. Morgan Kaufmann.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992