Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 607)
PVS: A prototype verification system
KeywordsDecision Procedure Proof Obligation Prototype Verification System Inference Step Proof Checker
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. S. Boyer and J S. Moore. A Computational Logic. Academic Press, New York, 1979.Google Scholar
- R. S. Boyer and J S. Moore. MJRTY—a fast majority vote algorithm. In Robert S. Boyer, editor, Automated Reasoning: Essays in Honor of Woody Bledsoe, volume 1 of Automated Reasoning Series, pages 105–117. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1991.Google Scholar
- M. Gordon, R. Milner, and C. Wadsworth. Edinburgh LCF: A Mechanized Logic of Compulation, volume 78 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer Verlag, 1979.Google Scholar
- L. Lamport, R. E. Shostak, and M. Pease. The Byzantine generals problem. ACM TOPLAS, 4(3):382–401, July 1982.Google Scholar
- J. M. Rushby. Formal specification and verification of a fault-masking and transientrecovery model for digital flight-control systems. In Vytopil , pages 237–257.Google Scholar
- J. M. Rushby and F. W. von Henke. Formal verification of algorithms for critical systems. In SIGSOFT '91: Software for Critical Systems, New Orleans, LA, December 1991. Published as ACM SIGSOFT Engineering Notes, 16(5):1–15.Google Scholar
- J. B. Saxe, S. J. Garland, J. V. Guttag, and J. J. Horning. Using transformations and verification in circuit design. Technical Report 78, DEC Systems Research Center, Palo Alto, CA, September 1991.Google Scholar
- N. Shankar. Mechanical verification of a generalized protocol for Byzantine fault-tolerant clock synchronization. In Vytopil ., pages 217–236.Google Scholar
- R. E. Shostak. Deciding combinations of theories. Journal of the ACM, 31(1):1–12, 1984.Google Scholar
- J. Vytopil, editor. Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault-Tolerant Systems, volume 571 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Nijmegen, The Netherlands, January 1992. Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992