Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 598)
A simple language supporting angelic nondeterminism and parallel composition
KeywordsSemantic Model Transition Rule Atomic Action Forgetful Functor Compact Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B81]Barendregt, H. P. The Lambda Calculus, North-Holland Publishers (1981).Google Scholar
- [COMP]Gierz, G., et al. A Compendium of Continuous Lattices, Springer-Verlag (1981).Google Scholar
- [DJ90]Dershowitz, N. and J.-P. Jouannaud, Rewrite Systems, in: Handbook of Theoretical Computer Science, Volume B, Formal Methods and Semantics. The MIT Press / Elsevier (Cambridge, Mass. / Amsterdam) (1990), pp.243–320.Google Scholar
- [HP79]Hennessy, M. and G. Plotkin. Full abstraction for a simple parallel programming language, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 74 (1979), Spinger-Verlag.Google Scholar
- [Jung88]Jung, Achim. Cartesian closed categories of domains, Ph. D. Thesis, Technische Hochschule Darmstadt, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Mis82]Mislove, M. W. When are order scattered and topologically scattered the same?, Annals of Discrete Mathematics 23 (1982), pp. 61–80.Google Scholar
- [Mis91]Mislove, M. W. Algebraic posets, algebraic cpo 's and models of concurrency, Proceedings of the Oxford Symposium on Topology, Oxford University Press (1991), to appear.Google Scholar
- [MO92]Mislove, M. W. and F. J. Oles, A Topological Algebra for Angelic Nondeterminism, IBM Research Report RC 17344 (#76620), submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- [Oles87]Oles, F. J. The semantics of concurrency without powerdomains, Proceedings of the 14th ACM Symposium on the Principles of Programming Languages, ACM Press (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992