A numerical venture into the menagerie of coherent structures of a generalized Boussinesq equation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 393)
Part III: Lattice Excitations and Localised Modes
KeywordsSolitary Wave Direct Numerical Simulation Coherent Structure Time Increment Boussinesq Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.A. Maugin, Non-Classical Continuum Mechanics (Ed. by R.J.Knops and A.A.Lacey), pp. 272–283, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1987)Google Scholar
- J. Pouget, Physical Properties and Thermodynamical Behaviour of Minerals (Ed. by E. K. Salje), pp. 359–401, Riedel, Dordrecht (1988)Google Scholar
- J. Pouget, Continuum Models and Discrete Systems (Ed. by G.A.Maugin), Longman, vol.l (1990), pp. 296–312.Google Scholar
- C.I. Christov, An Algorithm for Gaussian Elimination with Pivoting for Multi-diagonal systems, Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- C.I. Christov, On a canonical representation for some stochastic processes with application to turbulence, Bulg.Acad.Sci., Theor.Appl.Mech., 11, No.1 (1980), pp. 59–66 (in Russian), reported also in Continuum Models and Discrete Systems, (Ed. G. A. Maugin), Longman, vol. 1 (1990), pp. 232–253.Google Scholar
- A.C. Newell, Solitons in Mathematics and Physics, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1985Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991