Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 415)
Computational power of one-way multihead finite automata
KeywordsInternal State Regular Language Finite Automaton Input Word Input Tape
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kutyłowski M., One-way multihead finite automata, to appear in Theoretical Comp. Sci. Google Scholar
- Kutyłowski M., One-way multihead finite automata and 2-bounded languages, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Kutyłowski M., Remarks on sorting and one-way multihead finite automata, to appear in Mathematical Systems Science.Google Scholar
- Kutyłowski M., Stack versus sensitivity for one-way automata, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Rosenberg A.L., On multihead finite automata, IBM J. Res. Develop. 10 (1966) 388–394.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990