CA-methods and robotics
Dealing with robotics means dealing with very much different subjects. Therefore CA methods are proper to help finding qualified solutions. The paper presents an overview about the problems, which arise in robotics. Furthermore some software-packages dealing with these problems are described.
KeywordsIndustrial Robot Robot Motion Position Controller Kinematic Structure Position Counter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Desoyer, K., P. Kopacek and I. Troch (1985). Industrial Robots and Manipulators. R.Oldenbourg, Munich.Google Scholar
- Stallinger, H. (1987). Kinetic Energy, Power-and Energy-Demand of Industrial Robots. Diploma thesis, TU Vienna.Google Scholar
- Schmiedmayer, H.B. (1987). Graphic Simulation of a Robot's Motions with Respect to Collision Detecting. Diploma thesis, TU Vienna.Google Scholar
- Kopacek, P., N. Girsule and R. Probst (1988).’ Programming Language for Industrial Robots', Proceedings EMCSR '88, Vienna.Google Scholar
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, ITKR. Description of the Teach-Robot ROBCO 01. Sofia, Bulgaria.Google Scholar