Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 398)
Using temporal logic for prototyping: The design of a lift controller
KeywordsTemporal Logic Idle State Boolean Expression Assignment Operator Temporal Projection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Bar85]H. Barringer. Up and Down the Temporal Way. Technical Report UMCS-85-9-3, University of Manchester, Manchester, England, September 1985.Google Scholar
- [BKP86]H. Barringer, R. Kuiper, and A. Pnueli. A really abstract concurrent model and its temporal logic. In Proceedings of the thirteenth ACM symposium on the principles of programming languages, St. Petersberg Beach, Florida, January 1986.Google Scholar
- [Gor87]M. J. C. Gordon. HOL: A Proof Generating System for Higher Order Logic. Technical Report 103, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, England, 1987.Google Scholar
- [Hal87]R. W. S. Hale. Temporal logic programming. In A. Galton, editor, Temporal Logics and Their Applications, pages 91–119, Academic Press, London, 1987.Google Scholar
- [Knu69]D. E. Knuth. The Art of Computer Programming: Volume 1. Addison-Wesley, London, 1969.Google Scholar
- [Lam83]L. Lamport. What good is temporal logic? In R. E. A. Mason, editor, Information Processing 83, pages 657–668, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1983.Google Scholar
- [Mos86]B. C. Moszkowski. Executing Temporal Logic Programs. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 1986.Google Scholar
- [Pnu83]A. Pnueli. Applications of temporal logic to the specification and verification of reactive systems: a survey of current trends. In J. W. de Bakker, W. P. de Roever, and G. Rozenberg, editors, Current Trends in Concurrency, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, number 224, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989