Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 379)
On comparing probabilistic and deterministic automata complexity of languages
KeywordsError Probability Regular Language Probabilistic Complexity Boolean Matrix Finite Deterministic Automaton
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M.O. Rabin. Probabilistic Automata. Information and Control, 1963, v.6, N 3, 230–245.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Paz. Introduction to Probabilistic Automata. Academic Press, New York, London, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.N,Z,Gabbasov. Notes About Rabin's Reduction Theorem Bounds. Dep. VINITY 25. 02.88, N 1532-B88 (Technical report in Russion ).Google Scholar
- 4.R.Freivald. On Growing the Number of States in Determinization on Finite Probabilistic Automata, Avtomatica and Vicheslitelnaya Tachnika, 1982, N 3, 39–42 (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.I.Pokrovskaya. Some Bounds of the Number of States of Probabilistic Automata Recognizing Regular Languages, Problemy Kebernetiky, 1979, N 36, 181–194 (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Ablayev. Probabilistic Automata Complexity of Languages Depends on Language Structure and Error Probability, in Proc. MFCS-88, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1988, v. 324, 154–161.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Ablayev. The Complexity Properties of Probabilistic Automata With Isolated Cut Point. Theoret. Comput. Sci. 57, 1988, 87–95.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989