Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 326)
Parallel update transactions
KeywordsEquivalence Class Temporary Storage Active Modification Transition Specification Transition Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AV]Abiteboul, S., V. Vianu. Equivalence and Optimization of Relational Transactions, JACM 35, 1 (January 1988).Google Scholar
- [BG]Bernstein, P., N. Goodman. Concurrency control in distributed database systems. Computing Surveys, Vol. 13, No. 2 (June 1981).Google Scholar
- [D]Date, C.J. A Guide to DB2. Addison-Wesley (1984).Google Scholar
- [GJ]Garey, M. R. and D. S. Johnson. Computers and Intractability. Freeman (1979).Google Scholar
- [KKPV]Karabeg, A. D. Karabeg, K. Papakonstantinou, V. Vianu. Axiomatization and Simplification Rules for Relational Transactions, Proc. PODS (1987).Google Scholar
- [M]Maier, D. The theory of relational databases. Computer Science Press (1983).Google Scholar
- [PBR]Papadimitriou, C. H., B. A. Bernstein, J. B. Rothnie. Computational problems related to database concurrency control. Proc. Conf on Theoretical Computer Science, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (1977).Google Scholar
- [U]Ullman, J., Principles of database systems. Computer Science Press (1982).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988