Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1631)
The Maude System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Bouhoula, J.-P. Jouannaud, and J. Meseguer. Specification and proof in membership equational logic. To appear in Theoretical Computer Science.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Clavel. Reflection in general logics and in rewriting logic, with applications to the Maude language. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Navarre, 1998.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Clavel, F. Durán, S. Eker, and J. Meseguer. Building equational logic tools by reflection in rewriting logic. In Proc. of the CafeOBJ Symposium’ 98, Numazu, Japan. CafeOBJ Project, April 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Goguen, T. Winkler, J. Meseguer, K. Futatsugi, and J.-P. Jouannaud. Introducing OBJ. Technical Report SRI-CSL-92-03, SRI International, Computer Science Laboratory, 1992. To appear in J.A. Goguen and G.R. Malcolm, editors, Applications of Algebraic Specification Using OBJ, Academic Press, 1998.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Martí-Oliet and J. Meseguer. Rewriting logic as a logical and semantic framework. In J. Meseguer, editor, Proc. First Intl. Workshop on Rewriting Logic and its Applications, volume 4 of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science. Elsevier, 1996. http://www1.elsevier.nl/mcs/tcs/pc/volume4.htm.
- 7.J. Meseguer. Rewriting logic as a semantic framework for concurrency: a progress report. In Proc. CONCUR’96, Pisa, August 1996, pages 331–372. Springer LNCS 1119, 1996.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Meseguer. Membership algebra as a semantic framework for equational specification. In F. Parisi-Presicce, ed., Proc. WADT’97, 18–61, Springer LNCS 1376, 1998.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Quesada. The SCP parsing algorithm based on syntactic constraint propagation. Ph.D. thesis, University of Seville, 1997.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1999