The Security Mechanism In Multiagent System AOSDE
In the paper, we discuss the requirements on security of agent communication and its implementation in multiagent system. Multiagent system must run on security encrypting channel and provide multilevel check mechanism in order to cope with illegal intruder in distributed application environment. We propose an encrypting channel based on RSA and Rabin algorithm, providing signature and encrypting service in low layer, and present an authority-control mechanism DSM in high layer. In DSM, we design a method of hybrid authority check that agent can visit a kind of default agent service by the right of its identity or by agent ID. A flexible security configuration based on the mechanism above is provided.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Casey, T.A., Vinter, T., Weber D.G., A Secure Distributed Operating System, 1998 Symposium on Security and privacy, IEEE,April,1988.Google Scholar
- 2.Casey, T. Vinter, T., Weber, D.,Multi-level Security Features in SDOS, Proceedings of the 1988 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy,April,1988.Google Scholar
- 4.EIGamal, T., A Public Key Cryptosystem and a Signature Scheme Based On Discrete Logarithm, IEEE Trans. on Info. Theo vol.IT-31,1985.Google Scholar
- 5.Roger Claus. Schnorr, Stronger Security Proofs for RSA and Rabin Bits, LNCS,Advances in Cryptology,proc of EUROCRYPT’97,Springer-Verlag,pp 27–35,1997Google Scholar
- 6.Zhongzhi Shi, H. Cao, Y. Li, W. Wang, T. Jiang, A Building Tool for Multiagent Systems: AOSDE, IT&KNOWS IFIP’98, Vienna pp.375–386Google Scholar