On Intersection Graphs of Segments with Prescribed Slopes
We study intersection graphs of segments with prescribed slopes in the plane. A sufficient and necessary condition on tuples of slopes in order to define the same class of graphs is presented for both the possibilities that the parallel segments can or cannot overlap. Classes of intersection graphs of segments with four slopes are fully described; in particular, we find an infinite set of quadruples of slopes which define mutually distinct classes of intersection graphs of segments with those slopes.
KeywordsDistinct Classis Bold Line Geometric Object Intersection Graph Intersection Realization
- 7.H.de Fraysseix, P. Ossona de Mendez, J. Pach: Representation of planar graphs by segments, Intuitive Geometry 63, 1991, pp.109–117.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Goljan, J. Kratochvíl, P. Kučera: String graphs, Academia, Prague 1986.Google Scholar
- 10.V. B. Kalinin: On intersection graphs, Algorithmic constructions and their efficiency (in Russian), Yaroslav. Gos. Univ., 1983, pp.72–76.Google Scholar
- 12.J. Kratochvíl: personal comunication.Google Scholar
- 16.A. C. Tucker: An algorithm for circular-arc graphs, SIAM J.Computing 31.2, 1980, pp.211–216.Google Scholar