Tracking Changes in RDF(S) Repositories
The real-world knowledge management applications require features such as versioning and fine-grained access control. Each of them raises the issue of tracking the changes in a knowledge base. Important part of the research presented is the definition of a formal model for tracking changes in graph-based data models. It was used in the ontology middleware module developed under the On-To-Knowledge project as an extension of the Sesame RDF(S) repository. This paper is further development of the results reported in .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jeen Broekstra, Arjohn Kampman. Sesame: A generic Architecture for Storing and Querying RDF and RDF Schema. Deliverable 9, On-To-Knowledge project, October 2001. http://www.ontoknowledge.org/downl/del10.pdf
- 2.Ying Ding, Dieter Fensel, Michel Klein, Borys Omelayenko. Ontology management: survey, requirements and directions. Deliverable 4, On-To-Knowledge project, June 2001. http://www.ontoknowledge.org/downl/del4.pdf
- 3.Enrico Franconi, Fabio Grandi, Federica Mandreoli. Schema Evolution and Versioning: a Logical and Computational Characterization. In “Database schema evolution and metamodeling”-Ninth International Workshop on Foundations of Models and Languages for Data and Objects, Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany, Sept.18–21, 2000. LNCS 2065, pp 85–99Google Scholar
- 4.Enrico Franconi, Fabio Grandi, Federica Mandreoli. A Semantic Approach for Schema Evolution and Versioning of OODB. Proceedings of the 2000 International Workshop on Description Logics (DL2000), Aachen, Germany, August 17–19, 2000. pp 99–112Google Scholar
- 5.Atanas Kiryakov, Kiril Iv. Simov, Damyan Ognyanov. Ontology Middleware: Analysis and Design. Deliverable 38, On-To-Knowledge project, March 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.W3C; Ora Lassila, Ralph R. Swick, eds. Resource Description Framework (RDF) Model and Syntax Specification. http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-rdf-svntax-19990222/