Efficient Algorithms for the Hamiltonian Problem on Distance-Hereditary Graphs
In this paper, we first present an O(|V| + |E|)-time sequential algorithm to solve the Hamiltonian problem on a distance-hereditary graph G = (V, E). This algorithm is faster than the previous best result which takes O(|V|2) time. Let T d (|V|, |E|) and P d (|V|, |E|) denote the parallel time and processor complexities, respectively, required to construct a decomposition tree of a distance-hereditary graph on a PRAM model M d . We also show that this problem can be solved in O(T d (|V|, |E|) + log|V|) time using O(P d (|V|, |E|) + (|V| + |E|)/log|V|) processors on M d . Moreover, if G is represented by its decomposition tree form, the problem can be solved optimally in O(log |V|) time using O((|V| + |E|)/log|V|) processors on an EREW PRAM.
KeywordsSteiner Tree Hamiltonian Cycle Decomposition Tree Hamiltonian Problem Tree Contraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.M. S. Chang, S. Y. Hsieh, and G. H. Chen, Dynamic programming on distance-hereditary graphs, Proceedings of 7th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC’97), LNCS 1350, pp. 344–353, 1997.Google Scholar
- 7.F. F. Dragan, Dominating cliques in distance-hereditary graphs, Algorithm Theory-SWAT’94-4th Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory, LNCS 824, Springer, Berlin, pp. 370–381, 1994.Google Scholar
- 9.M. C. Golumbic and U. Rotics, On the clique-width of perfect graph classes, WG’99, LNCS 1665, pp. 135–147, 1999.Google Scholar
- 13.S.-y. Hsieh, C. W. Ho, T.-s. Hsu, M. T. Ko, and G. H. Chen, Characterization of Efficiently Solvable Problems on Distance-Hereditary Graphs, Proceedings of 9th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC’98), LNCS 1533, pp. 257–266, 1998.Google Scholar
- 15.S.-y. Hsieh, Parallel decomposition of distance-hereditary graphs, Proceedings of the 4th International ACPC Conference Including Special Tracks on Parallel Numerics (ParNum’99) and Parallel Computing in Image Processing, Video Processing, and Multimedia (ACPC’99), LNCS 1557, pp. 417–426, 1999.Google Scholar
- 16.R. W. Hung, S. C. Wu, and M. S. Chang, Hamiltonian cycle problem on distance-hereditary graphs, manuscript.Google Scholar
- 18.Falk Nicolai, Hamiltonian problems on distance-hereditary graphs, Technique report, Gerhard-Mercator University, Germany, 1994.Google Scholar