Extracting Exact Time Bounds from Logical Proofs
Accurate evaluation of delays of combinatorial circuits is crucial in circuit verification and design. In this paper we present a logical approach to timing analysis which allows us to compute exact stabilization bounds while proving the correctness of the boolean behavior.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. Brzozowski and M. Yoeli. Ternary simulation of binary gate networks. In J. M. Dunn and G. Epstein, editors, Modern Uses of Multiple-Valued Logic, pages 41–50. D. Reidel, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Chagrov and M. Zakharyaschev. Modal Logic. Oxford University Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Malik. Analysis of Cyclic Combinational Circuits. In IEEE /ACM International Conference on CAD, pages 618–627. ACM/IEEE, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1993.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Mendler. A timing refinement of intuitionistic proofs and its application to the timing analysis of combinational circuits. In P. Miglioli, U. Moscato, D. Mundici, and M. Ornaghi, editors, Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Theorem Proving with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods, pages 261–277. Springer, LNAI 1071, 1996.Google Scholar
- 12.D. Prawitz. Natural Deduction. Almquist and Winksell, 1965.Google Scholar