Team Description for RMIT-on-Fire: Robocup Rescue Simulation Team 2001
This team description paper outlines the reasons that RMIT Compter Science considers RoboCupRescue a valuable domain for ongoing research, and describes the preliminary architecture which has been developed as an infrastructure for ongoing work in the area of building BDI (Belief Desire Intention) intelligent agents and multi-agent cooperating teams.
- [CP98]Simon Ch’ng and Lin Padgham. From roles to teamwork: a framework and architecture. Applied Artificial Intelligence, 12:211–231, March 1998.Google Scholar
- [HRB00]Andrew Hodgson, Ralph Rönnquist, and Paolo Busetta. Specification of coordinated agent behaviour (the simple team approach). Technical Report 5, http://www.agent-software.com.au, 2000.
- [HRHL01]Nick Howden, Ralph Rönnquist, Andrew Hodgson, and Andrew Lucas. Jack intelligent agents-summary of an agent infrastructure. In 5th International Conference on Autonomous Agents, 2001.Google Scholar
- [RG95]Anand S. Rao and Michael P. Georgeff. Bdi agents: From theory to practice. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Multiagent Systems, 1995.Google Scholar
- [SGK00]D.J. Sullivan, B.J. Grosz, and S. Kraus. Intention Teconciliation by Collaborative Agents. IEEE Computer Society Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- [Tam97]Milind Tambe. Towards flexible teamwork. Journal of Artificial Intelligence research, 7:83–124, 1997.Google Scholar