Fuzzy Multisets and Their Generalizations
Fuzzymultisets with infinitemembership sequences and their generalization using set-valued memberships are considered. Two metric spaces of the infinite fuzzy multisets are defined in terms of cardinality. One is the completion of fuzzy multisets of finite membership sequences; the other is derived from operations among fuzzy multisets and realvalued multisets. Theoretical properties of these infinite fuzzy multisets are discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.K.S. Kim and S. Miyamoto, Application of fuzzy multisets to fuzzy database systems,Proc. of 1996Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium, Dec. 11–14, 1996, Kenting,Taiwan, R.O.C. pp. 115–120, 1996.Google Scholar
- 6.Z.-Q. Liu, S. Miyamoto (Eds.), Soft Computing and Human-Centered Machines,Springer, Tokyo, 2000.Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Manna and R. Waldinger, The Logical Basis for Computer Programming, Vol.1: Deductive Reasoning, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1985.Google Scholar
- 8.S. Miyamoto, Fuzzy multisets with infinite collections of memberships, Proc. ofthe 7th International Fuzzy Systems Association World Congress (IFSA’97), June25–30, 1997, Prague, Chech, Vol.1, pp.61–66, 1997.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Miyamoto, K.S. Kim, An image of fuzzy multisets by one variable function andits application, J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol. 10, No. 1,pp. 157–167, 1998 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- 10.S. Miyamoto, K.S. Kim, Multiset-valued images of fuzzy sets, Proceedings of theThird Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium, June 18–21, 1998, Masan, Korea, pp.543–548.Google Scholar
- 11.S. Miyamoto, Rough sets and multisets in a model of information retrieval, inF. Crestani and G. Pasi, eds., Soft Computing in Information Retrieval: Techniquesand Applications, Springer, pp. 373–393, 2000.Google Scholar
- 12.Z. Pawlak, Rough Sets, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1991.Google Scholar
- 13.A. Ramer, C.-C. Wang, Fuzzy multisets, Proc. of 1996Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium,Dec. 11–14, 1996, Kenting, Taiwan, pp. 429–434.Google Scholar